Oops! It looks like your browser does not support cookies.
Please click here to try again. If you still seeing this page, either you are using a browser that does not
support cookies, or you have disabled cookie support.
How Do I Enable Cookies On My Browser?
If you are using Internet Explorer, then do the following:
- 1. Go to the Tools menu and select the Internet
- 2. In the dialog box that comes up, click on the Privacy
tab, then click the Advanced... button.
- 3. Another dialog box will come up. Select the checkbox Override automatic cookie handling, then select the checkbox Always allow session cookies.
- 4. Click Ok to accept the settings.
- 5. Click Ok again to close the Internet
Options dialog box.
In Netscape Navigator:
- 1. Go to the Edit menu and select the Preferences..
- 2. In the dialog box that comes up, click on the Advanced
category in the left pane.
- 3. On the right, in the area that says 'Cookies',
click on Accept Cookies
- 5. Click Ok to accept the settings.
If you are using a proxy or firewall product that
filters cookies, then you will need to configure that software to allow
them. Please refer to the user manual of that software for instructions on how to do this.